cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many user ?? We are the only one logged in

Blueeyesmel
Just Moved In
How can we keep this from happening. It tells us there are too many users but we are not logged in on any other device ! It has happened at least once a week since we have been using the Apple box with PIk TV. Help !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-App-Paperclip
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

This post from KHR may help: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Pik-TV/Pik-TV-with-Apple-TV-2-issues/m-p/117785/highlight/true#M4230 

"You should absolutely be able to stream on 2 devices at the same time, across mobile devices including iPads, Apple TVs, browsers and supported Android TV devices. I would recommend logging out of all instances of Pik TV across your devices to reset your login tokens – you should only need to do this once. You could also log out of the TV provider log in on Apple devices on the chance that the issue is on Apple’s end. To do this on Apple TV, go to the Apple TV home screen --> Settings --> Users and Accounts --> Apple TV Accounts --> TV Provider --> Allow TV Provider to Access --> Off. You may need to log back in to the Pik TV app with your My TELUS username and password the first time, but after this, your credentials should be maintained. Let me know if this resolves the issue!"

Please let us know if this issue persists!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Optik-App-Paperclip
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

This post from KHR may help: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Pik-TV/Pik-TV-with-Apple-TV-2-issues/m-p/117785/highlight/true#M4230 

"You should absolutely be able to stream on 2 devices at the same time, across mobile devices including iPads, Apple TVs, browsers and supported Android TV devices. I would recommend logging out of all instances of Pik TV across your devices to reset your login tokens – you should only need to do this once. You could also log out of the TV provider log in on Apple devices on the chance that the issue is on Apple’s end. To do this on Apple TV, go to the Apple TV home screen --> Settings --> Users and Accounts --> Apple TV Accounts --> TV Provider --> Allow TV Provider to Access --> Off. You may need to log back in to the Pik TV app with your My TELUS username and password the first time, but after this, your credentials should be maintained. Let me know if this resolves the issue!"

Please let us know if this issue persists!