Premium Channel, Fairchild (Cantonese)'s On Demand Not Updating Consistently

Highlighted
Connector

Hello,

I recently subbed to Fairchild (Cantonese Pack) and noticed a significant delay on updates for On Demand shows. There are a lot of shows that are finished airing, but are not uploaded, etc.

Examples:
1) Handmaiden United, randomly stopped updating, missing Episode 6-7, but just recently uploaded Episode 8.

2) Wonder Women, stopped at Episode 18, but still missing the remaining Episodes.

Many more recent shows missing, such as Story of Yanxi Palace.

I think the automated system for this Premium Channel is broken and needs investigating (unless this is manual work.) Please investigate this Premium Channel, Fairchild (Cantonese Pack.)

Thank you

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Hong 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The team that manages on our On Demand catalogue is working on uploading the missing episodes. Please note, however, that not all programs are made available On Demand by our content provider partners.  

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Hong 

An update on this - the missing episodes have been added:

1. Handmaidens United now has Season 1 Episodes 1-10 available

2. Wonder Women now has Season 1 Episodes 1-25 available

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and apologies for the inconvenience!

Highlighted
Connector

Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Connector

@KHR Is it possible to get an update on The Dripping Sauce? Stopped updating after Episode 3.

Thank you.

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@Hong - the team is looking into it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and I should have an update soon.

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Hong 

I'm sorry for the delayed response on this one! Episodes 1-16 of The Dripping Sauce are now available On Demand. We are having some technical issues where the episodes do not show up in the 'Channels' portion of the 'On Demand' tab, but if you search for "The Dripping Sauce" using the search function of the home screen (magnifying glass in the top right corner), all On Demand episodes should show up in your search results.

Thanks for your patience!

Connector

Thank you for the update! Hopefully the team fixes the problem in the fear future. My parents can only navigate through the GUI, but have a difficult time using the search feature.