PikTV without buying the device?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Hi,

Is it possible to get pikTV and watch content on a tablet or a web browser without paying for the 100$ device?

Also, I am interested only in watching TSN. It seems like I have to pay 20$ for the premium TSN content and I am paying  the initial 10$ for nothing (to choose 5 channels, none of which I am interested in getting). Is there a way to pay for only the premium content and not the free or 5 picked channels?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
You must purchase the PikTV device to gain access to the browser or android/iOS apps functionality.

Unfortunately you’re required to pick 5 channels, before choosing “premium” content.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
You must purchase the PikTV device to gain access to the browser or android/iOS apps functionality.

Unfortunately you’re required to pick 5 channels, before choosing “premium” content.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post