cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pik TV service not working

meltonia
Neighbour

I just added PikTV to our services, and I'm not having any luck logging in either using a web browser (Safari 13/mac os 10.15), (Can't open page because server not responding).

On my ipad and iphone, it doesn't accept my login info using the email used for my Telus account and the password, (Login failed, email or PW not valid). I'm not sure what the issue is but it's certainly frustrating. I don't use the auto setting when first opening the apps. 

Any help figuring this out would be appreciated, otherwise this service is useless to me.

Thanks,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I finally got through to a human and the solution was to reset the modem. Hope this is helpful to anyone else trying to get this service working.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you trying to login with your email credentials? Your Telus Account should have different login credentials from your email.

If you are using the credentials from your Telus account and not your email, it suggests your PikTV account is not registered against your Telus account. You'll need to contact Telus to sort this.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I've tried with my email and the telus account # on various devices and using the "Watch Now" button from the PikTV section of the MyTelus page. all with no luck. I guess I'll call Telus and hope I don't have to spend a long time on hold. 

thanks for your help

What number do I call? So far I just get stuck in the convoluted mess of interacting with phone bots and then hung up on. It's a joke. I know it's not your fault but it's really frustrating that there's so much of a push to hook me up for a 2 year contract for services that don't work and then having to spend significant time to troubleshoot. It's not what I signed up for. So please have someone call me, or give me a number that I can call to get service.

I finally got through to a human and the solution was to reset the modem. Hope this is helpful to anyone else trying to get this service working.