Pik TV has arrived!

katz
Resident

Which internet packages would be eligible for the $5 deduction? Thanks

Community Power User
Community Power User

katz wrote:

Which internet packages would be eligible for the $5 deduction? Thanks

The difference is moving from streaming TV with an unlimited Internet data add-on at $15/ month, to using PikTV for much of one's viewing at $20, and dropping the unlimited add-on. Thus a $5 premium if it works for you, rather than a $20 additional cost. There was never a mention of a $5 discount, however, at the moment, PikTV is available at $10 / month for subscribers, with a discount on the purchase of the device as well.. Not sure how long the offer will last.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
canucks4life
Ambassador

FYI promo is still active first month fee $10/month thereafter plus $25 for the box...$85 instant bill credit upon order completion online.

Think it is worth a try for $10/month.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/telus-telus-piktv-now-only-10-bc-ab-only-2137965/

tinfoilhat
Neighbour

Yup same thing...just made a similar post. I picked one up in-store as it clearly states all you need is Telus15. I live in a semi-rural area 10 minutes from Calgary but can't subscribe. Take it off the store shelves if you're not going to state there are specific requirements. Now I just have to see if I can return an opened box with electronics Smiley Happy  

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@tinfoilhat

It has been stated elsewhere in the Neighbourhood that they are returnable.

The return policy is also described in the Support section of the website.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"