Pik TV has arrived!

katz
Resident

Which internet packages would be eligible for the $5 deduction? Thanks

Community Power User
Community Power User

katz wrote:

Which internet packages would be eligible for the $5 deduction? Thanks

The difference is moving from streaming TV with an unlimited Internet data add-on at $15/ month, to using PikTV for much of one's viewing at $20, and dropping the unlimited add-on. Thus a $5 premium if it works for you, rather than a $20 additional cost. There was never a mention of a $5 discount, however, at the moment, PikTV is available at $10 / month for subscribers, with a discount on the purchase of the device as well.. Not sure how long the offer will last.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
canucks4life
Ambassador

FYI promo is still active first month fee $10/month thereafter plus $25 for the box...$85 instant bill credit upon order completion online.

Think it is worth a try for $10/month.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/telus-telus-piktv-now-only-10-bc-ab-only-2137965/

tinfoilhat
Neighbour

Yup same thing...just made a similar post. I picked one up in-store as it clearly states all you need is Telus15. I live in a semi-rural area 10 minutes from Calgary but can't subscribe. Take it off the store shelves if you're not going to state there are specific requirements. Now I just have to see if I can return an opened box with electronics Smiley Happy  

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@tinfoilhat

It has been stated elsewhere in the Neighbourhood that they are returnable.

The return policy is also described in the Support section of the website.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
sanctempdyra
Neighbour

PIkTV Live TV is not working. Showing LP1008 Error:

What a waste of money. I bought this yesterday. Everything is setup but the main reason i bought this is for live tv access. When you try to register, you will be presented with LP1008 Error. The website is the same thing registration leads to LP1008 Error. I'm going to Return it.

Community Power User
Community Power User
Give a call to TELUS support so they can fix the issue. It’s a simple issue to correct once they’re notified.