Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1382 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

311 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

Live Sports

Why are live sports not really “live” and is a good minute behind ?I just got the new Telus box and I never ran into this problem when I had the older boxes ? Watching the football game and I compared it to my DAZN stream and DAZN was ahead of my “li...

Franklyn by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

PVR fast forward problem

Lately when I was watching a recorded program and tried to fast forward, at certain point during the fast forward, it just jumped right back to the beginning. Now the recording would not go past that point. I contacted service, all they did was reset...

Android 4k Optik Picture quality issues

I keep seeing these posts every week on reddit, but they dont seem to post them here. I also have the new Optik android 4k platform and feel the picture quality is not as good. Almost anyone choosing a cable provider will cite picture quality and cha...

Montell by Organizer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik Tv Customization...no go on MyTelus

Hiya neighbours! I have only just gotten Optik TV. To test it out and get a little feel I have opted for the Basics + Pick 5. Mmm well there's a couple channels that I want to change already.. From every how to and forum I've looked at, they all poin...

JBentley by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime locking up

Anyone else having problems accessing Prime on channel 424?Mine just locks up at the loading screen.Luckily our TV has it on the remote.

Resolved! I am begging you, please fix the On Demand pause feature

I posted this, probably a year or more ago. Your response was “thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ll take a look at that”. It’s still just as bad, unchanged. Here’s what happens. I find - for example - a Crave show in On Demand. I watch...

Telus TV+ app is crap on Apple TV.

They may changed the name but the app is still terrible. It just froze again on my Apple TV. Worst streaming app ever. Hey Telus, have any plans to make a better product? Why does every update make the app even glitchier? It's about on par with your ...

CGBG by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.