Pik TV Price Lowered

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Connector

Telus lowered the price for Pik TV from $20 per month down to $10 per month. Do existing customers automatically get this rate, or do we have to call in and ask to be switched to this rate?

Imelda

Highlighted
Resident

I asked a support rep and @TelusSupport on Twitter about it, but neither know anything about it. 😕

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi there, @rageguy.

There is a limited time offer of $10/mo for new clients. Sorry about the confusion when you were asking about it, @slawrence.

We appreciate you messaging us here about it and would like to offer the same to you both. Connect with us online at www.telus.com/chat from a computer browser and one of our agents will make sure that's done.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Connector

Hi @Scoto,

Just to clarify, you're offering $10/month only to these two guys - @rageguy and @slawrence, right?

Because I've just chatted with an agent and she says "only for new clients".

Maybe next time offer this via PM so that the rest of us won't waste time.

Cheers!

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Bb1. No, that’s available to you, too. Please send me a PM so we can fix this and make sure the agent you connected with has the right info.

Highlighted
Connector

Thanks @Scoto! I just got in a chat with a Telus staff and they were able to offer the $10 deal for 6 months. Guess it can't be forever?

Community Power User
Community Power User
@rageguy forever $10/month would be a pretty sweet deal. At least you have an extra $10 or so for other things now.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Connector

Just to give you guys and @Scoto and update, the bill arrived and the price is still $20. Went into chat and Imelda said that since there is no notes on my account, I cannot get the $10 price. She also said that the forum is not an official channel for pricing changes.

After a lot of back and forth, Imelda finally gave it to me as an exception:

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 1.04.02 PM.png

Highlighted
Neighbour
I was told it's $10 a month for 24 months.
Highlighted
Connector

The "Order TELUS Pik TV" site indicates that this regular price and not a promotion price for 12 or 24 months

Highlighted
Neighbour

I was told explicitly by the CSR that the $10 per month is permanent pricing.

I was an existing Optik TV customer who has switched to Pik TV.

Highlighted
Coach

Ditto. $10/mth in perpetuity!

Highlighted
Neighbour

Capture+_2017-11-30-12-02-00.png

^ this is what I see when I log in to my account. Is this what you see as well when you login?

Highlighted
Resident
Is it possible to unlock a phone from another cell company & switch it to pay & talk tomorrow?
Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@amnesok, Do you also have TELUS internet? If so, you qualify for the $10 price point without the time limit. Give one of agents a call or chat and they'll take care of that for you.