New Pik Tv Customer

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Jimmypop
Resident

I just started using Pik Tv and I like most things about it. It has been losing connection a lot the last couple days. Did the usual fixes. Nothing works I just wait till it comes back on. Calling them is useless it takes forever and virtual assistant is worse. Is this a common occurrence?

J980432
Connector
It works most of the time but problems aren't rare (though tonight's system-wide outage appears to have been out of the ordinary).

PikTV is a discount service and Telus definitely treats it that way. No one would accept this level of downtime with a full TV package, but Telus appears to have made the calculation that people paying $10 are willing to suffer through it
J980432
Connector

As if to prove the point, it's down again tonight. I suppose you get what you pay for, but you'd think for Telus it would be better to not offer a service instead of offering a service that is unreliable and leads to angry customers complaining on the Internet.