cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing On Demand episodes

tammy15tlf
Neighbour

When will the Survivor episode(s) from Dec. 11th be available? Episodes 12 & 13 are missing from the list. Is or was there an extra episode? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tai
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Issues with Pik TV can be reported by contacting technical support using Live Chat online or by calling 1-888-811-2323.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Thanks for the clarification @RobR. I can't help out with Optik much, but I'll raise the issue to my colleague to see if he has any knowledge. I'd also suggest posting your question on the Optik forum to see if any helpful neighbours have encountered and solved the issue. It does seem to be an issue connected to the PVR since the On Demand catalogue looks correct everywhere I can see. 

@KHR.   My bad.   Didn't realize this was for PiK TV.   When I googled this issue, it went to this thread.   I should re-post or perhaps contact tech support.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @RobR 

I connected with our technical team, and they are aware of the issue and were able to reproduce it. They are working on resolving it, but may not be for a day or so. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Hi, 

I was watching on demand Schooled season 2 and they are missing episode 12.  They have all the rest of the episodes available. 

Can you look into it?

Thanks

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @OhFudge 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - I've alerted the On Demand team of the missing episode. It should be resolved soon, but if the issue originates with our content provider, there may be a delay due to the long weekend.

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @OhFudge 

S2E12 of Schooled should now be available. Thanks for your patience!

Hi @KHR

I see it.  Thanks so much! 

👍

Take care. 

Hi @KHR 

Thank you for passing the info to the Optik support.  The issue with Blindspot episode was fixed within a couple of days.

Best Regards