cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Episode on PIKTV

myaisabelle
Friendly Neighbour

I use PIKTV on my computer. Married at First Sight Season 14 Episode 1 is missing even thought they continue to add episodes each week. Also the list of episodes on PIKTV for all Shows is incredibly disorganized, not linear like Crave. Can we get this addressed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Thanks @myaisabelle @NFtoBC,  I've flagged the missing episode to our On Demand team. 

Is your concern about the episode list organisation related to Married at First Sight specifically or all TV shows? Married at First Sight is sorted by most recent seasons top to bottom, and then episodes within a season chronologically. If your concern is related to 'All TV Shows', there are different sorting options available to you; the default selection is by popularity, but you can also sort A-Z or by Date added. Navigate to On Demand --> TV Shows --> All TV Shows. The top right of your screen shows your sort and filter selections. In addition to the sort options, you can also filter by category and language (example, you can sort A-Z and filter to Reality and English).

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Let’s see if @KHR can find the missing episode.

There is a suggestions section for your guide recommendation.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Thanks @myaisabelle @NFtoBC,  I've flagged the missing episode to our On Demand team. 

Is your concern about the episode list organisation related to Married at First Sight specifically or all TV shows? Married at First Sight is sorted by most recent seasons top to bottom, and then episodes within a season chronologically. If your concern is related to 'All TV Shows', there are different sorting options available to you; the default selection is by popularity, but you can also sort A-Z or by Date added. Navigate to On Demand --> TV Shows --> All TV Shows. The top right of your screen shows your sort and filter selections. In addition to the sort options, you can also filter by category and language (example, you can sort A-Z and filter to Reality and English).

myaisabelle
Friendly Neighbour

As I am using PikTV On my computer's browser Chrome, I do not have these sorting options you are talking about. And as far as issues with organization, they do creep up. I can't find an example at this moment. I'll let you know if I find any again in the future.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @myaisabelle 

I heard back from our On Demand team. Apparently there was an issue with the program and the provider asked TELUS to take it down. We have asked for a replacement, but don't have it yet. Thanks for your patience!

The sort and filter steps I described above are for the browser version. The top right has Popular | All | English . All three are clickable text where you can change preferences.

KHR_1-1644272883141.png

myaisabelle
Friendly Neighbour

Mine doesn't have this. Capturesdf.PNG

Also preferences at the top of the page are not clickable on the left side either. I am using https://reachclient.proda.tlx.tv3cloud.com/

Capturessfdxg.PNG

I think this UI is just so confusing. Like I feel like the website could be so much better for user experience. My original, issue though was not this but I can add this to my list of complaints. Will telus be updating their user experience design for the browser?

Like why is there this big empty space in the middle of the browser and then all these squares at the bottom? You could have the boxes at the bottom scrollable like crave and organized into genres to make more discoverable. And why have a drop down at the top right that you have to go looking for by clicking through a maze of menus?

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, I can't see your screenshots, so I have a hard time troubleshooting what you're seeing. It's strange that you're not seeing the sort and filter functionality and you are seeing big empty spaces in the middle of the browser. The browser version should also have left and right scrolling on the showcards. If you mouse over the far right or left side, you should see > or < arrows. What operating system are you using? Please note that we only support Windows and MacOS.

The development team is working on an improved web browser experience, but I don't have timelines on when it may be available. 

myaisabelle
Friendly Neighbour

Nevermind about the UI. but I do think the UI is just in a space where troubleshooting for users will be an ongoing problem that will just lead to troubleshooting.

On another issue. Currently MAFS Season 14 is missing Episode 5 now. It previously had it on its release date and now its taken off.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Episode 5 should be available On Demand now. If you don't see it, try logging out and logging back in, or clearing your browser's cache.

Episodes can take up to a day or two after their original air date to be available On Demand - this timing is controlled by the content provider since they need to provide TELUS with the files. This is why it may look as though something has disappeared. For example, MAFS S14E6 is currently listed as upcoming on February 9th. After it airs tomorrow evening, there won't be a listing for it until the show is added to the On Demand catalogue - usually within 24 hours.

myaisabelle
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks so much!