Has anyone noticed...

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
someone_9e9
Ambassador
Noticed the menu isnt alligned with the channels ? Example ill be on space open my guide and then it says im on a different channel but im on space
AfterMath
Coach

Ever since the last Pik TV update, the guide has been wonky! When I select the 'Guide' button, the channel it opens to in the guide is the very last channel in my entire menu, regardless of where I am in the programming. The last update has been miserable. My microphone no longer works and the guide seldom has the current program listed. What a mess.

someone_9e9
Ambassador
Agreed i wrote something about these issues in another area
ausphil
Friendly Neighbour

I guess they haven't fixed this issue 1 month later?..

Just got our Pik TV and this is super annoying. Also the fact that you can't deselect channels that you have no interest in from showing up in guide.

Not a good first experience..

AfterMath
Coach

It is interesting that my Pik TV system did an 'upgrade' yesterday and that did not correct the issue of the guide displaying the very last or very first channel in the guide. I then have to 'skip' up/down channels to get to the channel I am viewing. Very annoying. If any other BC residents notice that the specialty channels air at Eastern time zone times. Therefore, we get the primetime viewing in the late afternoon or early evening. It would be nice to get the primetime viewing during MY primetime.