cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my plan without permission charge twice as much

darjoy
Just Moved In

I phoned in to Telus today because I was unable to change my channels on my Pik TV account.  Service lady helped me, and I am receiving the channels now.  I opened my email tonight and I received a message from Telus of a confirmation of changes to my Pik TV account.  They said I cancelled my Pik Tv  the Basics +Pik 5, ( which I am paying $10 monthly for),and they replaced it with the same plan for $20 monthly.  I want that changed back immediately, back to $10 monthly.  I ABSOLUTELY never changed my plan, I only changed 4 channels and left 1 the same. ( agreement says I am allowed to do this once per month.  this is the first time in over a year I have even changed the programs in my plan and this is what happens!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!! Please remedy this A.S.A.P. Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The Neighbourhood is inhabited by Telus customers who have no access to the internal workings of Telus. You will need to contact them directly to have any changes made to your account or billing. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Dimo-X

Hi Darjoy, did you check your online account to double check and see if the changes in the email are actually what took effect?