cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t see my subscriped channel on the guide

SamValley
Just Moved In
Can’t see my subscriped channel on the guide

Paying an extra $4 a month and I can’t even see ABCspark on the guide & it’s a subscribed channel of mine. Like why I wanna watch live tv on that channel ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @SamValley 

When you log into My TELUS or check the On Demand section of Pik TV, do you see ABC Spark?

If no - then the channel likely wasn't added properly. You'll need to re-add it, either in My TELUS, by chatting in or by calling in.

If yes, then try logging out and logging back in again. If you still don't see ABC Spark in your guide after this, the channel might not have been added properly, likely through no fault of your own. Sometimes there are bugs in the ordering systems, 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @SamValley 

When you log into My TELUS or check the On Demand section of Pik TV, do you see ABC Spark?

If no - then the channel likely wasn't added properly. You'll need to re-add it, either in My TELUS, by chatting in or by calling in.

If yes, then try logging out and logging back in again. If you still don't see ABC Spark in your guide after this, the channel might not have been added properly, likely through no fault of your own. Sometimes there are bugs in the ordering systems,