4-44-467

Highlighted
Helpful Neighbour

We got this error out of the blue. We use Pik TV on the Android box and I had the app installed (not used) on one phone.... 
Just another one of the ongoing annoyances? Or has someone hacked into our account?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Just an error, not your account being “hacked” there are a few common error codes. 

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Just an error, not your account being “hacked” there are a few common error codes. 

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helpful Neighbour
Thanks! Is there something I can do when it happens again?
Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Frithjof 

Error 4-44-467 is specifically a "max sessions exceeded" error. Since you're only watching on one device, this seems strange, but it is a known defect that we are working with our vendor to resolve. I've seen it happen if you switch too quickly between devices multiple times or force quit the app and restart it quickly (as there is a delay in the cache reset). If you see the error again, I'd recommend logging out of the app and logging back in, or power-cycling the box (unplug it and plug it back in).