"Guide" and "My Favourites" display

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

When "Guide" or "My Favourites" is selected, the  current channel continues to be displayed in the background. I find this an annoyance. To improve/enhance visibility of the programming choices, it would preferable if there was the option to display "Guide" or "My Favourites" without background programming (i.e. on a black or blue background).  An option to display the print larger would be an improvement.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Connector

Hi,

I have not been succesful at finding that particular option in the current menu systems, however, this is a great idea !

Yves
Member of the Telus team
Assure FFH (Internet & IPTV Tech support)

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
Try Menu > Preferences > Guide Display > Enhanced full guide without video.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident

Thanks for the idea; however, I cannot find "preferences" on any of the drop-down menus. Unless it is buried in some inconspicuos place. I have the CIS-430 set-top box.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

And how, exactly, are we mere humans supposed to figure out all this crap? How long do you expect EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US to screw around trying vainly to find our channels?

Your comtempt for our time is breathtaking.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Connector

Hi,

I have not been succesful at finding that particular option in the current menu systems, however, this is a great idea !

Yves
Member of the Telus team
Assure FFH (Internet & IPTV Tech support)

View solution in original post