pvr & acessing recordings

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Wherein I go to assess my recordings I be a screen that says "The recordings list is unavailable   make and this digital boss and pvr state connected to the network  "  

The t.v. is working fine,  internet is working just fine  all three pvr boxes state this  I have restarted this boxp and the main box inside   no luck ??? All the pvr boxes show all three lights on the front lite

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate

System reboot involves rebooting all devices in sequence. Unplug power cord of your Optik TV boxes and modem. After a minute, plug back in the modem's power cord and wait for the  DSL and internet lights to be back up. After which you can reconnect PVR's power cord, wait until it's fully rebooted and then reconnect the remaining CIS330 boxes. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Advocate

Usually, the sequence reboot (PVR/CIS430 > CIS330) helps. If not, you can call into the 24/7 tech support at (your area code)3106988 or chat at https://www.telus.com/chat for assistance. They'll need to check if your PVR box was set as PVR and that your whole home pvr system was enabled

Highlighted
Resident

How do you do a system reboot? I am having the same problem.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate

System reboot involves rebooting all devices in sequence. Unplug power cord of your Optik TV boxes and modem. After a minute, plug back in the modem's power cord and wait for the  DSL and internet lights to be back up. After which you can reconnect PVR's power cord, wait until it's fully rebooted and then reconnect the remaining CIS330 boxes. 

View solution in original post