Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 168 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Telus box

Are used to be able to come home from work turn on my TV look at my news channel and it would restart the program at the beginning. Now for some reason I can’t restart at the beginning of a show. If I miss it I miss it. This one channel all of a sudd...

Cheryld by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is OPTIK TV Bit rate so slow?

Hi! I been researching TELUS TV where ever I go to someones house the picture is clear but bit rate is low.. even over Ethernet + fiber optic 1gbs.Im I a little far fetched? alot of people have been complaining. I have HD Satellite from almost 15 yea...

Poor Optik Service

My picture keeps freezing, zig zag lines or intermittently cutting out. I have reset 2 times today but still no success. This is the 3rd time my PVR box has been replaced since February. This last one was only a month ago. Because of the same issues....

Wireless STB show red link light

Starting this week, our 2 wireless STB are showing red wireless link lights, the wireless STBs are suppose to sync with TELUS extenders. Tried a bunch of restarting of STBs and extenders, a full system resync, and finally after spending 2hrs on the p...

LPelkey by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

having telus remote control an aux speaker

I have just purchased a Bose TV speaker, and have been trying in vain to have my Telus Slimline 2 remote control it. I know the correct code for this speaker , but the instructions in Telus support are not well written, and I have not had any luck at...

DonnaI by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code 4-44-1002

Yesterday this error code 4-44-1002 appeared when I was trying to resume streaming a show on Optik TV on my computer (using latest version of Chrome). I have not been able to watch any show since. The error message is "High-bandwidth digital protecti...

CraigD by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autoplay pops up 3/4 of way through episode - Telus FX On Demand

We are watching season 3 of Snowfall, and for the past three episodes the autoplay next episode feature has popped up around the 30-minute mark (when one of the FX commercials is on). The only options are to play the next episode, or to dismiss, thus...

wvkate by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

4k pvr

My pvr is not connected to my wifi network so other TVs cannot access recordings

Tom_t by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours