Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do we get Call Display to appear on our Optic TV?

We just had Optic Tv (fibre) installed but the Call Display d=feature does not appear to work. There is no provision to connect a telephone wall jack to the PVR (the way we did with Bell Satellite so we can;t figure out how to get the Call Display fe...

mrhassen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can you Demo Satellite tv

Really want to get satellite and dump shaw but want to Demo it 1st.Anybody know where they have it setup in store.Lower mainland or fraser valley

billmk by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHL Centre Ice, how do I know which feed is on which channel?

I hate watching American Feeds of hockey games, so when I PVR a game (not actually present to pick channels) I would like to know which channel is broadcasting the Canadian feed of a hockey game when there are two feeds listed in the channel guide. A...

danielwa by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik On the Go

The OptikTV app works fine on my jailbroken ipad, but the OptikOntheGo app isn't able to be downloaded onto the ipad. Why the difference?

Trevor by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos