Would love Discovery Family Channel added to telus channel lineup

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
My children would love to watch the new Rescue Bots episodes which only get played on Discovery Family Channel, which used to be The Hub. Please see if this channel could be added, would make many children happy.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

From what I can find, I don't think that channel is available at all in Canada currently. I can only find references to American TV providers.

As for Transformers Rescue Bots, that was airing on Teletoon last year but their website doesn't have any info on the show currently.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Connector

Nighthawk is correct in that Discovery Family is a US channel not available in Canada and that Teletoon owns the rights to Rescue Bots here. I did some checking, it appears that Teletoon is running it two months after the US premiere, which is common for Canadian cable channels to do as it costs them less money. As the US channel started airing the new season Nov 1, it's likely to appear on Teletoon in January.