Tv cuts out while using the internet

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Connector
I just had my tv and Internet set up this week and I noticed that every time someone goes on the Internet my tv cuts out like crazy. I have wireless boxes installed so I'm not sure if its interfering with the wireless boxes or if there is some other problem. This is the first time I've used wireless boxes. I've never had this problem before
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

It should not behave like that. If you have not modified the setup (eg. by adding your own router), there should not be a slowdown as you describe. Give Telus tech support a call, and they should be able to do some troubleshooting from their end. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are any of your devices connected to wireless on the AP that is used for the wireless boxes? If yes, that could explain it. Ensure you're connecting to the main wireless network SSID.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Connector
Yes everything is connected to the main