The Originals ????? I loved it where is it ??????

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I have been looking and looking and just found out that Rogers is still airing the Originals. Why isn't telus airing the Originals anymore. What a joke, I missed last season because of telus now I am missing another season. Do I need to leave telus and join rogers?????

I am not happy with this at all considering how much I pay every month. Maybe Rogers is better ???

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus doesn't control the content aired by various broadcasters. The Originals season 4 ended back in June this year. There are no new episodes out until season 5 starts in 2018. The CW has no scheduled airings for that series currently.

Official Website

‘The Originals’ Season 5 Teaser

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus doesn't control the content aired by various broadcasters. The Originals season 4 ended back in June this year. There are no new episodes out until season 5 starts in 2018. The CW has no scheduled airings for that series currently.

Official Website

‘The Originals’ Season 5 Teaser

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

WRONG!!! It didn't air this year on telus but it did on Rogers!!!!

I have CW and I watched seasons 1-3 on that channel. I have had CW since 2011 and it is programmed to record. And I have been searching every month wondering when its coming but nothing.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Originals wrote:

WRONG!!! It didn't air this year on telus but it did on Rogers!!!!

I have CW and I watched seasons 1-3 on that channel. I have had CW since 2011 and it is programmed to record. And I have been searching every month wondering when its coming but nothing.

According to their website CW Seattle aired season 4 starting Friday March 17, 2017, and continuing weekly to June 19.  However, remember CW Seattle is responsible for the programming of their station, not Telus. There are 3 other CW stations in Telus' Superstation category, one each from New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. These might have different programming schedules, and the NY station may be broadcast by Rogers, instead of the Seattle station chosen by Telus.

You can, of course, watch by other means.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I appreciate your help but when you search for a show it will show you even if you are not subscribed to those channels. I have been looking for over a year now and its just blank. Right now reruns are on Rogers but nothing at all on telus. And telus does not even reruns on channels I am not subscribed too. And its been this way for over a year.

Do you work for telus? If not do they ever answer questions here?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. We are free to express our own opinions and comments, which may not always be in agreement with the ideals of Telus. Telus staff occasionally stop by, but it is rare.

Since as @Nighthawk stated, Telus has no control over the programming on any particular station, you would need to contact the TV station you are viewing to confirm the programs they are carrying. In addition, Telus buys the guide from an outside supplier, so does not control what is in the guide either.

Of curiosity, what Rogers channel can The Originals be found on?

NFtoBC
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Originals,

Yeah, Telus does not carry "The Originals" channel, just The CW, where the show originally aired.

NFtoBC