Telus satellite??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Rockstar

Does telus satellite have as good of picture quality as optic!????And man I like crave TV, picture quality is amazing..

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus satellite is only available in areas without Optik. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Rockstar

Ohh,I don't want it,I was just wondering if the quality is as good as optic??Because a friend is trying to decided  in between telus and shaw and I told him crave is a very good feature with telus that you don't get with shaw..

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

They are two very different transmission methods each with their benefits and limitations. Telus Satellite is basically Bell Satellite service. You likely won't be able to tell the difference regardless unless you are using an old tube TV or an ancient flat screen. At least not until bad weather shows up and the satellite becomes unreliable. Most HD sources these days are very comparable in quality. The TVs can also make the difference as you already know. Even mentioning satellite just as something to compare to is kind of pointless because for the vast majority or customers it will not be available.

Crave? Meh. I'd never pay for it. I equate it with Shomi. (and yes I know they are not equal, both of their commercials are annoying)

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Rockstar

Haha,thank you and I'm gonna  convince him to go with telus..And I like crave,I think its worth the 4 bucks..