Telus Orpik TV junk mail

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Kreation
Resident

It seams that atlest once a month I get junk mail from Telus trying to get me to switch to their Orpik TV. Which I have no interest in doing, I like my current provider and don't want the hassel of switching. I know Telus has the right to advertise Orpik TV as they please, its a free world and I understand that. But for a company that has animals and plants in all of their advertisements to be sending out thousands of letters a month that serve no purpose. It just seams ironic for them to not to try and be as green as their advertising campains suggest.

I will switch cell phone providers if I keep getting these letters, so please consider the enviroment. I will as I shred then recycle the letters....

Most Helpful
WongTong
Ambassador

I would suggest that you reach Telus directly to see if they could remove you from their list.  Here's how you can reach them https://www.telus.com/order/contact-us/en/index.jsp

Most Helpful
Bigmomma1962
Friendly Neighbour

I was where you are about 2 months ago but Shaw kept charging me more and more and their service was getting worse and worse until I finally had enough and I was glad that I had a Telus Optik TV adverstisement because now I have switched everything over to Telus yes it was kind of a hassel but their technicians made it better.

I don't know if you are with Shaw or not but if you are you will see in the not to distant future that when shaw does their updates if you haven't already the service gets worse but that is just my opinion.

Most Helpful
Bigmomma1962
Friendly Neighbour

I found that Telus once I asked to be removed from their mailing list they were very accomodating however it did take a couple of month so I was happy that I had saved one made me switching much easier.