Telus 5hd streams

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Well I guess here in camrose,Alberta we are getting 5Hd streams in may,has anyone else got 5 HD streams yet???Telus billing told me I have 5 streams so I tried and its was a no go so i called telus to b I t c h and they said I won't be getting them till may and they said sorry and gave me a $25 credit and 5 vod movies,thank you telus for the great customer service,keep it up!!!!

vishwa
Leader

I am happy for you to be able to get 5HD streams, even if is May.  I am in Edmonton and while I have the bandwidth to support, Telus told me that my area doesn't qualify for 4HD streams.  They said 'may be in the future..'  From one of your earlier replies here, I remember that you have 100Mbps service and you sure qualify for 5HD.  Update here when you actually get it working.

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Yip,I will,I am in camrose on telus fiber,I just found out that I was over my 500Gb's internet by over 300gb's and my plan is 500Gb's ,I think I was just under 900Gb's last month with no charges for going over,thank you telus,  so I just signed up for unlimited internet that starts in June for $15 more a month,the tech said he has worked for telus for eight years and has never see someone go over by that much but I run two 4k TVs on Netflix and one tv in 1080p on my youngest sons Roku3 and my daughter uses here optic Netflix app sometimes but it doesn't go to the next show so she use's my lg bp730 DVD player that up scales it to 1080p or 4k if the tv can handle it..I really am very impressed with telus and there services, there the best TV and internet provider out there and the best customer service in the market because they told me I had 5 HD streams  I tried it yesterday and I didn't wrki only had 4 so I called and gave them s hit and they said sorry and gave me a $25 credit and 5 free vod movies to be used within 60 days,that's great customer service....I didn't even ask for anything but they felt bad because the rep told me that I had 5 HD streams and only have 4 till may or so..

vishwa
Leader

Great to hear that.  I am also happy with Telus.  However, I have doubts about what the Telus tech said.  In various forums I have seen people admit that they routinely hit or cross a TB and for the tech to say he hasn't seen anyone go 300GB over in 8 years--I don't know.

rayrayjj
Rockstar

No,over 800GB's like I did,I was over by almost 400Gb's on my 500Gb's plan..

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi guys, please make sure to keep it clean. 🙂 You can refer to this section for more details. 'Respect everyone'

Thanks,

ET

rayrayjj
Rockstar

OK,ET,I changed it.!!!!

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Both of your contributions are awesome. I like reading your comments. Thank you for changing it. 🙂