TV Show Series Recording missed

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

AKumar
Connector

I had a unique experience today with PVR recording.  A TV series was set up for recording today.  After recording time was over, I looked at the recording and it was there.  Later on, when I wanted to watch the show,  it wasn't there.  I called Telus.  The Telus rep could not explain why.  After some thought I rebooted the PVR device.  The recording showed up again. 

Series recording for the same show does not appear for the next two days.  The Telus rep has no clue why.  I am sure these are glitches in the software that runs on PVR.  I generally like Telus services. I have their services for Telephone, internet, TV and Cellphone.  I guess they need to be a little more proactive.

Community Power User
Community Power User
@AKumar This anomaly that happened. Was it physically on the PVR receiver you witnessed the recording disappear? Or was it on another Optik Receiver in your household that was linked to the PVR receiver. If the latter perhaps it became "unlinked" with the PVR.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
AKumar
Connector

It happened on the PVR unit, not the other Set top Box.  I noticed the same issue another time this week.  Probably, the PVR is not refreshing.