Satellite TV not available in certain areas.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I am moving to Coutts Alberta. I understand why there is no Telus internet in that small town but why is it that there is no Telus satellite TV? It would seem to me it should work anywhere you have a clear view of the SE sky.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Coach

Hello,

It is very difficult to speculate on availability for outlying areas. We are always working to ensure our services reach as many people as possible, so hopefully it is available in the future. We are constantly upgrading areas throughout Alberta and British Columbia, please stay tuned to Telus.com for service availability. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Coach

Hello,

It is very difficult to speculate on availability for outlying areas. We are always working to ensure our services reach as many people as possible, so hopefully it is available in the future. We are constantly upgrading areas throughout Alberta and British Columbia, please stay tuned to Telus.com for service availability. 

View solution in original post