Satellite TV - PVR - How can I get the PVR to stop recording all future episodes of certain programs

Highlighted
msm23
Resident

Our PVR (Satellite TV) is set up to record all episodes of certain programs.  I want to stop the recording of all future episodes of some programs.  How do I do this?

I was given the following instructions but they do not work (or I do not understand).

Navigate to menu and choose option 4 then 1. 

Once you are on that menu option scroll to select the program being recorded and select the schedule settings on the right side it will give you option to manage that specific program.

After you select "schedule" select "timers" then select "edit list" on the next option then make sure to "deselect all" the schedules listed under timers list edit.  (Please explain this to me as if I'm in kindergarten.)

Select done when you have deselected the schedule times.

Thank you for your help.

Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can't you simply delete the program from your recordings list?

It has been a long time since I used a Satellite PVR, so I'm not sure of the varied steps.

After you select "schedule" select "timers" then select "edit list" on the next option then make sure to "deselect all" the schedules listed under timers list edit.  (Please explain this to me as if I'm in kindergarten.)

There should be a list of 'events' or 'times' of future recordings e.g. 'every Saturday at 10:00 on channel xx' with a checkmark beside it. Highlight the event, then press 'OK' to remove the checkmark. Repeat for the other times the program is scheduled to record.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"