cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR shipment

edysusanto3d
Neighbour

Hello.
I recently registered for Optic TV. I was told that I would receive 2 devices (one PVR recorder and one wireless device)
I received my PVR recorder a few days ago, which got me excited and I set it up immediately, but then the wireless device never arrive, so I can't really enjoy the optic tv just yet. It's been a week since I registered. Is it common that the two devices are shipped separately that one take much longer than the other to arrive?
The tracking number sent to my email of the shipment also not specifying where I can use the tracking number on for the shipment nor what the item is.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edysusanto3d wrote:

Is it common that the two devices are shipped separately that one take much longer than the other to arrive?
The tracking number sent to my email of the shipment also not specifying where I can use the tracking number on for the shipment nor what the item is.

Thank you

It's entirely possible the equipment was shipped separately. 

Can you try your tracking number on Purolator or Canada Post?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I tried both Canada post and Purolator as suggested based on the Tracking number sent to me via email (there's only one tracking code), but both don't seem to recognize the tracking number.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you send me a private message with the tracking number? Click on my profile, then "send message" in the upper right corner. 

Hi Dru,
I'll send a DM.

Thank you
--
Edy Susanto Lim
LinkedIn | Vimeo