cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR question.

Sdkelly
Helpful Neighbour

When we had telus satellite, the PVR recordings could be arranged in "folders", ie, if I had 10 episodes of CSI recorded, they would all be in one folder and would take up one line. With Optik, everything is listed line by line and if I have 30 things recorded, I have to scroll through all of them one by one to get to where I want to go. Does anyone know if there is a way to put recorded shows in folders? 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you record a show as a Series, then it's split into separate folders automatically if there is more than one episode recorded from a series. If you just record each individual episode, they're all counted as being separate / unique and just appear as a long list.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you record a show as a Series, then it's split into separate folders automatically if there is more than one episode recorded from a series. If you just record each individual episode, they're all counted as being separate / unique and just appear as a long list.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Sdkelly
Helpful Neighbour
Good to know, thanks. I'll just do my recording as series then.
You guys are awesome. One would think I've never had a TV before, 😜😄, but this Optik is a learning curve, that's for sure..