cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR not always recording scheduled shows

mommybic
Just Moved In

Tonight was the season premier of 60 Days In.  I have a series schedule for this show and it has been recording preview shows earlier in the week.  When we went to watch the recording it was not there.  It was scheduled to record from 7:00-9:00 and at 8:30 the recording was still listed under the "scheduled" list not the "watch now" list???  We had been watch olympics all night so if there was a scheduling conflict (which there should not have been) it should have popped up on the tv to let us know right?  So for the entire it the show SHOULD have been recording it was listed under the "scheduled" list and when the show ended at 9:00 the episode disappeared from "scheduled" list and it's gone.  Nothing recorded at all but never showed any problems prior to the scheduled recording time.  Any ideas what's up?  My husband says this is not the first time a scheduled show did not record but also did not appear to have any reason for not recording.

2 REPLIES 2

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

While you are waiting for an answer..... I do want to point out that missed shows can be found on Video On Demand (VOD).  Press the On Demand button to search for "60 Days In".

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
I have noticed in the past, series I recorded would sometimes not record the next time it aired for a new season.

What's worked for me to delete the scheduled recordings for the show "series" then reselct that show to record again. Making a fresh schedule for it.