cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR issues

Brown3075
Just Moved In
I recently recorded a show and when I went to watch it it wouldn't let me skip ahead. Then when I played it it stopped after a few min and won't play. The other recordings work fine and there's lots of free space. Any ideas?
10 REPLIES 10

Grimmt
Advocate

I’ve run into this same issue, numerous times.  

Sit down to watch a recording, only to have it error out immediately or after 10 minutes or so, after watching; and in some cases I can skip forward past the consistently tested bad spot, to continue watching.

This is wholly on Telus, as in my case, it’s cloud recording.

Why ?!  How can Telus recordings have a glitch?  They have the source!

I’m well past frustrated!

I’ve run into this same issue, numerous times.  

Sit down to watch a recording, only to have it error out immediately or after 10 minutes or so,  after watching; and in some cases I can skip forward past the consistently tested bad spot, router IP 192.168.0.1, to continue watching.

This is wholly on Telus, as in my case, it’s cloud recording.

Why ?!  How can Telus recordings have a glitch?  They have the source!

I’m well past frustrated!

Same issue here~

MrSL
Leader

Same issue, but different error. Unable to watch a recording get this meaningless error message:

Unwanted.jpg

You actually were sent the script the Telus call center reads from? That saves time. Kudos

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@Rocky3 , it's a new error screen we have for customers to try common troubleshooting steps! If it doesn't resolve the issue, then it would require an agent to intervene! 

Hi @Rocky3 No, as Kate mentioned this was an onscreen error I took a pic of. That said, it was pretty meaningless and unrelated to the issue I was experiencing.

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@MrSL I'm having deja vu. I thought an agent helped you with this and they determined the internet may have caused this error. 

Hi @Optik-Kate I posted this before my issue was fixed. However I don't think the (my) P204 error was because of internet issues. I believe the account reset cured the problem.

That resolution only lasted 1 week.... Back to the same P204 errors again...