PVR Folders

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

NB71
Friendly Neighbour

I've had the Optik system for about two months now and I find it very frustrating that the PVR won't create folders for a lot of shows, it's chaos to find recordings, has anyone else had this issue?

Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

This has been discussed a few times on the forums. The PVR will create folders when you schedule a series recording but not when you record individual episodes. At present that is the way the PVR works. Telus does do updates on the box software every now and then so it's possible more options may be available in the future. Telus doesn't usually announce new features until they are released to the public.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
NB71
Friendly Neighbour
The episodes are all series recordings, not single one time recordings.
Community Power User
Community Power User

When you look at the shows in the guide to they have one red dot next to the name or the three that indicate a series recording?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
NB71
Friendly Neighbour
3, they are all set up as series recordings, most on ATN, same names etc...

Same shows on my bell and local cable box always created their own seperate folders.

Also I confirmed the settings when troubleshooting.