PBS Detroit please !

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

tequa
Friendly Neighbour

Came over to TELUS Optik about 3 years ago. My wife is a passionate quilter and disappointed that none of the TELUS PBS stations broadcasts ""Fons & Porter" Quilting shows as she used to watch with Shaw before OPTIK. Called Telus and got "call center" answers when we first came over and again this last week to confirm there are no quilting shows available........whatsoever.  Yes, she can stream it on her computer but is causing a force to return to Shaw - just for get that content. Any wisdom or knowledge might help. And yes, we would pay a premium to access it.

tequa
Friendly Neighbour

tequa
Friendly Neighbour

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

After taking a quick look at the guide on my Optik box, Fon's and Porter's Love of Quilting will be airing next on Tuesday (24th) from 14:30-15:00 (MST) on Channel 140 and 9140 if you live in Alberta. The next episode airs a week later at the same time. (PBS: KSPS Spokane)

Try looking on your guide to see if it is available for you also. BC has a different PBS affiliate which may or may not have the show. If they don't, Fons and Porter's website specifically advises contacting the PBS affiliate to request the show be i....

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
tequa
Friendly Neighbour

BC does not have Spokane PBS (#141) like Alberta (per nighthawk). Seattle PBS doesn't carry the program so Its SOL.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try emailing or calling PBS Seattle as Fons and Porter advise. It doesn't take much time and they may add it in to the lineup. Just tell them Spokane has it so Seattle should too. Don't give up so easily.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂