Optik on the Go-No Results

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

RJK
Neighbour

Trying to watch "Optik on the Go" on the computer but the shows are not coming up. For example I go to Optik On the Go on the computer.  Select "TV on Demand" and then GLOBAL and it comes up saying "Sorry, there are no Results", but yet if I go to "TV on Demand" on the TV, the shows do display.  I hope you can understand me.

Came across this problem before and they told me they would get the tech team to update it. This happens quite often. Never happened when I was with Shaw.  Got half a mind to cancel my accounts. (I like to play my favorite shows on the computer so I can record the audio and listen to it at work)

Community Power User
Community Power User

What happens if you choose other channels?  Possibly Global has not released their On Demand programming for mobile devices, or laptops (computers).

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
RJK
Neighbour

The other channels do show programming, but this is the first time I've seen Global on Demand show no programming at all.  If I go to globaltv.com where you sign in with your Telus account, it shows all the programs there. Oh, and it has been like that for quite a while now, not showing any results.