Optik Tv app

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

JP668
Resident
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the optik tv app? I keep getting an error message with a reference number at the bottom to contact my administrator. I have tried deleting the app, reloading it, resetting my account but nothing works.
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is always a good idea to include the error message / number as that can help identify the problem. Smiley Happy

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
JP668
Resident
It started working again! The error message didn’t have a number attached to it. It just said “unexpected system error” please contact you administrator. At the bottom of the screen it gave a reference number which was #zmhhum. There wasn’t any numbers in the message.
Community Power User
Community Power User

Odd. I've never encountered that specific error before. If it happens again, keep us updated. It may have just been a momentary glitch somewhere.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy