Optik TV to go: no status bar in cTV and global shows no pause rewind

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Serbs
Neighbour

I don't have any status bars in the to go app on some videos. I understand having no fast forward but there should be a way to rewind the program as well as pause it. I think it's a bug in a new update but I am unsure. First gen iPad mini. Doesn't seem to be an easy way to inform or ask Telus outside of a phone call. 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You'll find a phone call does not do anything. The front line support people, last I heard, have no direct way to report problems with the apps. 

If you want some help, you'll need to provide more specific information. Which shows specifically are you finding this issue with. Is it all episodes of that particular show or just one? Also what update? iOS? The "Optik on the go" app for iOS hasn't been updated in almost a year now. (Sept 2014)

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Serbs
Neighbour

It's just in all the major network channels that don't allow fast forwarding. For example the newest amazing race and big brother episodes doesn't work. They will play fine but no way to rewind or pause. I assume the app was updated and maybe just a bug, but it sounds like it hasn't. Using the most current version of ISO on my iPad mini