Optik Guide Filters for Future

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
jrueger
Ambassador

Is there a way to have the Optik TV Guide show future (next two weeks) shows using a filter?  For instance when I use the Live TV filters to search for Soccer it only shows On Now (makes sense since it says "Live TV" which I suspect means "On Now" rather than say something being rebroadcast i.e. not Live).  I'd like to know what Soccer broadcasts are coming in the next two weeks (the full range of the Guide) but can't find any way to filter on a program type other than On Now.

Community Power User
Community Power User

I think your search term is too generic to find shows in the future. Can you find a way to narrow your search?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Most Helpful
jrueger
Ambassador

Ah Genius - I had thought using the Search button on the remote wouldn't work because it says you can search by "name of a movie, TV show, person, recorded program or channel".  So I assumed you couldn't search by program type.  But I typed in "Soccer" and voila I got all the soccer being broadcast for the next two weeks.  I'm a happy happy camper now!