cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optic box??

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Is there a way I can make my telus optic box louder??Telus optic just seen so quiet,I don't no why it seems so quiet compared to Netflix..

7 REPLIES 7

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is it only one channel or all of them?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Most of them,some are louder then others but in general its quiet,I switch to my Netflix and I have to turn it down by 8points or more,I have Netflix built in to tv so that's how I can tell optic has less volume..

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User
There's a possibility that you may have the volume on the box turned down. The remote will usually control it before it's programmed to work with the TV. Telus can remotely check the info on the box to confirm if the volume is maxed or not. If it isn't you'll have to reset the remote to fix it then reprogram it for your TV.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

rayrayjj
Rockstar

So do I talk to telus???or telus tech support???

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try setting the volume with the remote set to the PVR, and adults the volume to MAX then switch to the TV. This may require getting the remote close enough to the PVR that the TV is not affected while you do this.

Our Second TV is a FLUID brand, and will not work with the Telus remote, so it it pretty simple to adjust one volume or the other.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Tech support obviously. Sales would be no help for this task. The other option is just reset your remote, check to ensure the box is at max volume (25) and then program it back for your TV.

rayrayjj
Rockstar

How do you check that the box is set to max?????