cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On now feature with Optik TV

RDC
Just Moved In

How do I adjust the time of display of the "On Now" function or (preferred) how do I delete it?

RDC

3 REPLIES 3

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Currently this is not adjustable, and has never had the option to be disabled. The time to display was removed in the last major software update months ago.

The only option currently is to hit exit when it appears. You can make the suggestion in ideas.

Thanks for the feedback. How can I get through to Telus to voice my displeasure about this? I find it highly annoying as the info blots out a full third of the screen across the bottom. Average display time is 7 seconds (sometimes up to 15 seconds). I figured out the "exit" maneuver but it pains me to have to hit two buttons to change channels.  

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can express your displeasure on the removal of this feature Here. Although I agree it's displayed far to long and was nice to have the option of selecting the time to display. (1-10 sec or off should be an option) One would imagine if it was taken out it could be put back in. I prefer highly customizable options myself.