Netflix not working on optic tv

Highlighted
Kurlysue45
Resident
We just got optic tv and internet. Since day one Netflix app will not load. We try to go through the guide and through the apps button. It tries to load then seems like it gives up. We have tried all the troubleshooting steps, unplugged it, reset the box multiple times, and even reset the internet router. Nothing has worked. Please can someone help us to resolve this issue.
Community Power User
Community Power User

Could use a few more details to better understand your situation.

• Which Optik box are you using? If you have more than one, are all affected?
  • When you try load the app does it just stop at the screen with the logo or does it make it past it before crashing?
  • Do you get any kind of error message on the screen at all?
  • What has tech support said so far (aside from reboot devices etc)?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Kurlysue45
Resident
Only one box. Just stops at the logo doesn't even go into the app. There's no error message. I haven't called tech support yet I've just been trying to figure something out before going to tech support
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Kurlysue45  you've done most of the basic troubleshooting steps. I suggest giving Telus a call to better troubleshoot the receiver from their end.

You can reach them https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us?INTCMP=TcomFooter_contact_us

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.