Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mother's Day

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

Mother's Day is just around the corner, and I wanted to get some ideas for something awesome to watch with the special lady in my life! Any good movie recommendations? (and gifts perhaps while we're here, nothing's off the table!)

Calling on our wonderful ladies @KatPercy @C_Fun @Fabylous @RhoLee for some wisdom on this one!

4 REPLIES 4

KatPercy
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

My kids are still small, so movie night usually consists of Frozen or Cars. I'm all good with that since it also includes popcorn. But once the kids are snoozing, we'll be binging on the new season of Handmaids Tale. 

For a gift, I've had my eye on the Whoop band - I'm addicted to new fitness tools and this one is suppose to be one of the best. 

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

I love a good comedy so I recommend a funny female cast like Bad Moms or Bridesmaids. 

I never ask for any gifts for mother's day, just a day off of cooking & cleaning. But like an actual day off, not a day where it all just piles up for me to do double the next day. LOL

cpantelis
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Not a movie but my wife and I just finished season 3 of Good Girls. Can't wait for season 4 to get released.

As for a gift, I decided to build my mom a wooden tray with some plans I found online. Just need to add some handles to finish it up (hopefully she likes it) 🙂

20210503_140250.jpg

Little Archie says hello! He insisted on being in the picture.

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

@cpantelis You did an awesome job! she's gonna love it.