cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanted the tv offer but rep stated i could only have the 1 year price offer

Mizz
Neighbour

I just signed up for telus home tv and internet, and as i had time today, i called in rather than waited for a rep to call me. My online order i chose the tv for my 3 year term offer. But the rep i spoke with said that i cant have that offer. And seems to have not gone thru with my online order but started a new one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is no free TV offer on the website just now. Possibly that offer has expired?  You may have to check the fine print of availability. 

Edit: I found it a few levels down. The qualifications for each of the offers (Savings, Laptop, TV or Visa Card) differ slightly, but I suggest you contact Telus directly and learn  what the particular qualifications are for any of the offers.  Each of the promos may have limited availability based on a number of standards, including geography.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is no free TV offer on the website just now. Possibly that offer has expired?  You may have to check the fine print of availability. 

Edit: I found it a few levels down. The qualifications for each of the offers (Savings, Laptop, TV or Visa Card) differ slightly, but I suggest you contact Telus directly and learn  what the particular qualifications are for any of the offers.  Each of the promos may have limited availability based on a number of standards, including geography.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"