How to program pvr remote for tv

dustin
Just Moved In
Remote programming
29 REPLIES 29

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried the codes in the programming guide? There are several for Fluid TVs.

static.telus.com/common/cms/files/get-help/Optik_4_Digit_Codes_for_Remote.pdf

Codes: Fluid  -  2353 2331 2330 1998 1973

See the above link for instructions how to use them.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Yes but my remote keeps turning on my other TV same room, and not sure how
to reset it Iv looked and it only shows the black optic remote resets

S.H

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@sammyblamo 

I have an older Fluid TV, and have had no success finding a code which works.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I think it may come down to who made the board in the TV. It's an issue with a lot of generic store brands. I saw in one place that some LG codes may work, if the TV has a certain board in it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you have the old Cisco remote? http://static.telus.com/common/cms/files/get-help/programming_your_optik_tv_remote.pdf

It's kinda like that one but the pvr buttons are lower down in the middle
of the remote

S.H

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you have Telus Optik TV or Satellite TV? It sounds like you are describing the satellite remote.

Is it this one?

sammyblamo
Neighbour

yea that's it, i figured out how to reset it...

i looked every where none of the codes seem to work....

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That is the Satellite remote. None of the codes posted here for Optik will work as it's completely unrelated to them. I could not find a list of codes for the satellite remote but only these instructions. There is a possibility that your TV is not supported by that remote but try the instructions and see if they work.