cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I turn on optic pvr, sony tv and yamaha AV on at the same time (like a Harmony remote)?

ioi
Just Moved In

My Harmony remote is so slow and hard to work, that I don't even use it anymore

I use the Harmony to turn everything on and off, but the telus slim remote to change channels, watch pvr and change the volume (I programmed the AV to control volume).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MTL_Dave
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

If you have a Harmony remote, the best course of option is to contact Logitect as this remote is not supported by Telus, but if you want to use the Telus remote to control the STB and TV, you can always call tech support at 18773108324 and they can help you program it.

Hope this helps you!

H_D

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GoldenEagle
Coach

TELUS Optik TV has 2 remotes. Instructions for both found here: http://www.telus.com/get-help/tv/topic.do
The remotes we have do allow you to program the remote to auto turn off the TV and Set top box using one power button. Not a 3rd, being the Aux device. You can program it on the remote for use, but requires you go to that device, using the corresponding device button on the TELUS remote to turn off/on. Aux in this scenario.

Logitech remotes have a bit more programming preset to allow more functions to be set right in the remote setup on a computer, which our current remotes do not have the ability to do. Future remotes may have this functionality, but nothing yet we can advise on.

MTL_Dave
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

If you have a Harmony remote, the best course of option is to contact Logitect as this remote is not supported by Telus, but if you want to use the Telus remote to control the STB and TV, you can always call tech support at 18773108324 and they can help you program it.

Hope this helps you!

H_D

View solution in original post