Harmony 350 remote/guide scrolling

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

HGolightly
Connector

Hope u can help.

i have a harmony 350 remote. I can bring up the Optik TV guide, and  scroll through channel by channel. i am assuming the arrow buttons to the left of the "guide" button is meant to scroll the guide page by page, but it does not do this.

what am i missing

thnx all

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
Have you tried the channel up and down button? As long as you configured the harmony correctly it should have retained the exact functions.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
HGolightly
Connector

Thx for the reply. Channel up/down, while the guide is open, scrolls through one channel at a time. The Optik TV remote allows me to scroll a full page, as well as one channel at a time.

Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
Been a while since I used a harmony but you can use the learn IR to function as you want then upload to the remote. (Make sure in Optik mode)

https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/teach-harmony-a-missing-command

I assume you tried the other remote profiles.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.