Free TV

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Sume
Neighbour

Hello

Does anyone know when the free TV gift is usually delivered? Will I get a tracking number?

I tried calling the customer service and they were not very helpful. they said I will receive a tracking number by end of last week and I have not received it yet.

I am paying for a service that I am unable to use! 

Community Power User
Community Power User
Generally it takes a few weeks before the "gift tv" is shipped. A tracking number will be issued once the shipper of their choice is used. Sometimes there is a shipping delay if stock is depleted.

You currently don't own a tv?

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Sume
Neighbour
No..I just moved and am furnishing my home from scratch. And it's been two weeks and no sign of a shipping number. The silence and lack of communication is really frustrating.
Community Power User
Community Power User

If in doubt, call in and see if they can give you a better idea.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Sume
Neighbour
I tried. I got very vague responses including 'it may snow and that may delay your shipment'

Yeah..Snow in July in Vancouver. 🤔
Kimi
Connector

Telus has the worst customer service ever. I am surprised you were able to get through to them. Many times I have been on hold for over 3 hours and given up. They have no call back feature like Shaw does. Too bad I hate Shaw also.

Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

The shipping time is 2-4 weeks so it should be there anytime now. Have you gotten any welcome emails from Telus? New customers usually get those. That would be a positive sign that they have your email address right. Maybe they input your email address wrong which is why you haven't gotten a tracking number yet? 

Mobility Client Care Rep
Sume
Neighbour
They have my email id. I just received my first bill.
The last time I spoke , the agent said that the Tv was at the warehouse on 5 July. Let's see how long it takes for someone to ship it out.