Fox Sports Racing

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
Fox Sports Racing

It`s time telus offers this channel it is available in Canada ( rogers tv offers it as of Feb 2015  )  Thanks Mike 

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

This is already an existing thing. See > http://forum.telus.com/results?q=Fox%20Sports%20Racing

Last I heard it was dropped because far too few people actually subscribed to it, let alone requested it when the channel was first dropped. Even the forums only had a small handful of users requesting it.

Posting here will also not make anything happen. If you can get a significant number of people to request that channel, send email to tvfeedback@telus.com to request the channel.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can't imagine anyone wants to watch that crap fantasy network. That channel sucks so bad yet it's in the lineup.. 

Considering people would bail from shaw just for fox sports racing says a lot. Where can we watch monster jam etc now? Sure as heck isn't 5 channels of the same on TSN or 8 channels  sportsnet with the same crap time shifted.

Not everyone wants darts, water polo, maple leafs, tennis, and blue jays.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Rockstar

I like tsn and sportsnet way better than  fox sports racing,I would rather the Military Channel over fox sports,RadXC is better than fox racing channel and lets go bluejays!!!!

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

RadX lol that channel is utter garbage. They have changed formats many times to try and get subscribers. You don't like racing why you like TSN and Sportsnet. Amazing the Jays haven't choked down the stretch yet...lol

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Rockstar

Tsn and sportsnet have NASCAR racing,F1,Indy car,radx has motorcycle raising,who cares about monster trucks,that's not real racing..And for the jays,they are gonna go along way this yr,it's there yr,just like the flames and oilers are gonna blow the pants off Vancouver Canucks....

Connector

I got this email today:

http://foxnetworktemplates2015.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/y/947A6CBD247BBE7E/93DC6B615ED43CBE4AB3169DA1...

Basically says: Call 844-FOX-RACING to be connected to Telus and tell them you want the best in racing coverage, only on FOX SPORTS RACING!

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Problem is that channels can't be requested like that over the phone.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Connector

Don't care,

FOX-RACING is too long for a phone # anyway. Telus just needs to drop the green flag already.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
I just use slingtv which I pay for and get fox sports 1 and many other us channels we will never get.