Flaky TV since the channel change?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

My TV reception has been intermittent and somewhat unreliable since the channel change.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Seems like the digital reception is terrible in peak hours, but very early in the morning it is fine. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Moving thread to TV board.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

Ours is the same.  Whatever it is caused by Telus better get it fixed soon because we're about to go back to Shaw.  It has been unwatchable in Prime Time for a week.

All Replies
Highlighted
Coach

Hello! The channel migration should not have affected your Optik TV services. I would highly recommend contacting TELUS support to get your service issue addressed. 

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Moving thread to TV board.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I find the same thing. Signal disappears out of the blue. Really annoying when recording something, and 5 minutes of the show goes missing. Same goes for the wireless internet, peak hours are horrible. Late qt night or really early in the morning, no issues, for the most part. Seems like thier equipment is overloaded...

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

Ours is the same.  Whatever it is caused by Telus better get it fixed soon because we're about to go back to Shaw.  It has been unwatchable in Prime Time for a week.