Channels disappearing

Highlighted
Bmisky
Neighbour
All of a sudden a number of the channels that we've had for years are being listed as "info' meaning they will be disappearing at the end of the month. Why is that?
Community Power User
Community Power User

Care to list the channels?  Some may cease to exist, or may be being dropped due to lack of interest since the changes required by the CRTC to change bundling.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Bmisky
Neighbour
BNN 1568, ABCSH 1650, SHWHD 726 are a fee. Is it possible the expiry doesn't apply to us?

Sent from my iPhone
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Some of the channels may have been relocated on the list.

BNN can be found at  9815 & 815

ABCSH (don't know which channel you refer to)

SHWHD if this is showcase (guessing) it is now at 9301 and 301

You can search for channels here, and find their listing number.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Bmisky
Neighbour
Those must be Optik channels. We have satellite. Do you know where I can find satellite equivalents?

Sent from my iPad
Community Power User
Community Power User

The main satellite channel guide is here. Both Telus and Bell's websites list BNN as 1568. Unless the channel packages are changing, I can't find anything saying BNN is getting a new channel number or any changes in package. Maybe call Telus and ask.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Bmisky  those channels still appear to be available. If you're indeed still subscribed to those channels and can't find them in the guide. Check this out here.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.