Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 66 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 5 kudos

Playback Error on Laptop

Started mid day when the channel I had on went blank and then gave me the "Playback error. Sorry an error has occurred, Please try again". All channels now say this when trying to watch anything. I am using Chrome and have not had an issue watching f...

Crash6 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CNN International

Hi, could you please explain why CNN International isn't available at least in full HD resolution? Watching it in standard definition on a 4K TV screen is quite bothersome, especially with pixelated text. It's disappointing considering the Telus tech...

Tekkie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic TV recordings: how can i see what has been viewed?

With the old Telus box, I could easily see in a Series recording, which episodes had been viewed. They were greyed out. With this new system, I cannot tell. Because deleting recordings is so arduous, I end up with literally 80 episodes of a series wi...

AKS1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Telus TV+ remote

Hi there Hoping that someone has been able to figure out how to program the new Google Telus Remote with Telus TV+ so I can use my JBL soundbar and Sharp TV at the same time. I have two TV's that use Logitech remotes and then two that will have to us...

Tracker S1E6 recorded wrong time

Series recording set for channel 255, Episode 6 Lexington, scheduled for March 24, 6 pm.What actually recorded was Sixty Minutes at 5 PM as per the guideSo it recorded an hour earlier than scheduled.This is the first time it has happened with this se...

RobG3987 by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast Top Left Corner

Trying to connect my PC (streaming PGA Tour browser video) to my TV via Chromecast through my Optik TV box and only the top left of the screen is showing an image. It starts off fine with the logo/connecting screen, then when it connects only the top...

uisdean by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any recommendations for an HDMI Splitter?

We have back-to-back televisions (kitchen & living room), that have to share a Optik PVR box. The kitchen television is always plugged into the PVR box. When we want to watch the living room television, we have to unplug the kitchen TV HDMI cable and...

PearlyKay by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos